Mosquitoes Don't Own Your Backyard
June 16, 2016
Mosquito services make an impact. While you can't control the mosquitoes that wander onto your property from a neighbor's yard or nearby wetlands, you can reduce bites from mosquitoes because most of the mosquitoes biting you are living in your yard.
You get more bites after it rains. This is because mosquito eggs hatch when it rains. If you want fewer bites after it rains, it is important to kill those eggs before they hatch. This is where Mosquito Guard from American Pest Solutions really shines.
Mosquitoes hide from the midday sun. Wouldn't it be great if the places they hide were toxic to them? With Mosquito Guard, they are. Our mosquito program is designed to offer season long protection. We visit every 3-4 weeks from May to October to make sure your yard is hostile to mosquitoes and friendly to you.
Our application schedule reduces the chances of being infected by mosquito-borne diseases by 92%!
When you get mosquito control for your home, you're protecting your neighbors and your community. Every mosquito you kill or prevent means less chance someone will contract a deadly or life-altering virus. That should make you sleep good tonight.
- Recent Blog Posts
- July 17, 2019 - Why You Can Have a Bed Bug Problem and Not Know It
- July 10, 2019 - Last-Minute Tips For Wasp Prevention In New England
- July 05, 2019 - Where Carpenter Ant Damage Occurs In New England Homes
- Ants - (12)
- Bed Bugs - (33)
- Birds - (2)
- Biting Insects - (6)
- careers - (1)
- Carpenter Ants - (2)
- Carpenter Bees - (2)
- Carpet Beetles - (2)
- Clover Mites - (3)
- Cockroaches - (9)
- carpet beetles in your hartford home - (1)
- bird removal - (1)
- dangers and damages caused by wildlife - (1)
- employment opportunities - (1)
- common ants in springfield - (1)
- mosquito control in springfield - (1)
- powder post beetles prevention tips - (1)
- damages caused by carpet beetles - (1)
- birds are harmful and destructive - (1)
- green pest solutions - (1)
- View All Tags