Mosquitoes Don't Own Your Backyard
June 16, 2016
Mosquito services make an impact. While you can't control the mosquitoes that wander onto your property from a neighbor's yard or nearby wetlands, you can reduce bites from mosquitoes because most of the mosquitoes biting you are living in your yard.
You get more bites after it rains. This is because mosquito eggs hatch when it rains. If you want fewer bites after it rains, it is important to kill those eggs before they hatch. This is where Mosquito Guard from American Pest Solutions really shines.
Mosquitoes hide from the midday sun. Wouldn't it be great if the places they hide were toxic to them? With Mosquito Guard, they are. Our mosquito program is designed to offer season long protection. We visit every 3-4 weeks from May to October to make sure your yard is hostile to mosquitoes and friendly to you.
Our application schedule reduces the chances of being infected by mosquito-borne diseases by 92%!
When you get mosquito control for your home, you're protecting your neighbors and your community. Every mosquito you kill or prevent means less chance someone will contract a deadly or life-altering virus. That should make you sleep good tonight.
For Immediate Assistance Call (888) 324-7025
- Recent Blog Posts
- February 12, 2019 - How Squirrels Get Into Springfield Homes
- February 06, 2019 - How Hartford Residents Can Protect Their Homes Against Termites in 2019
- January 31, 2019 - How Are Fruit Flies Getting Into My Home?
- Ants - (10)
- Bed Bugs - (31)
- Birds - (2)
- Biting Insects - (6)
- careers - (1)
- Carpenter Ants - (1)
- Carpenter Bees - (1)
- Carpet Beetles - (2)
- Clover Mites - (2)
- Cockroaches - (6)
- pest control in RI and MA - (1)
- carpenter ant prevention tips - (1)
- tick control in springfield - (1)
- structural pest management - (1)
- norway rat prevention tip - (1)
- termite solutions - (1)
- home pest control in ct - (1)
- overwintering pests in ma - (1)
- carpenter ant control in hartford ct - (1)
- pest control expert - (1)
- View All Tags