Mosquitoes Don't Own Your Backyard
June 16, 2016
Mosquito services make an impact. While you can't control the mosquitoes that wander onto your property from a neighbor's yard or nearby wetlands, you can reduce bites from mosquitoes because most of the mosquitoes biting you are living in your yard.
You get more bites after it rains. This is because mosquito eggs hatch when it rains. If you want fewer bites after it rains, it is important to kill those eggs before they hatch. This is where Mosquito Guard from American Pest Solutions really shines.
Mosquitoes hide from the midday sun. Wouldn't it be great if the places they hide were toxic to them? With Mosquito Guard, they are. Our mosquito program is designed to offer season long protection. We visit every 3-4 weeks from May to October to make sure your yard is hostile to mosquitoes and friendly to you.
Our application schedule reduces the chances of being infected by mosquito-borne diseases by 92%!
When you get mosquito control for your home, you're protecting your neighbors and your community. Every mosquito you kill or prevent means less chance someone will contract a deadly or life-altering virus. That should make you sleep good tonight.
- Recent Blog Posts
- May 27, 2020 - Centipedes 101: What Every Hartford Homeowner Ought To Know
- May 21, 2020 - How Much Do You Really Know About The Earwigs In Springfield?
- May 14, 2020 - The Secret To Effective Mosquito Control Around Your Hartford Yard
- Ants - (13)
- Bed Bugs - (38)
- Birds - (2)
- Biting Insects - (6)
- careers - (1)
- Carpenter Ants - (2)
- Carpenter Bees - (3)
- Carpet Beetles - (3)
- Clover Mites - (4)
- Cockroaches - (11)
- tick and mosquito control in ma - (1)
- bed bug control options - (1)
- carpenter ant control - (1)
- green pest solutions - (1)
- carpet beetles in your hartford home - (1)
- Rats - (1)
- damages caused by clover mites - (1)
- join our team - (1)
- facts about mosquito control - (1)
- mice vs rats - (1)
- View All Tags