Mosquitoes Don't Own Your Backyard
June 16, 2016
Mosquito services make an impact. While you can't control the mosquitoes that wander onto your property from a neighbor's yard or nearby wetlands, you can reduce bites from mosquitoes because most of the mosquitoes biting you are living in your yard.
You get more bites after it rains. This is because mosquito eggs hatch when it rains. If you want fewer bites after it rains, it is important to kill those eggs before they hatch. This is where Mosquito Guard from American Pest Solutions really shines.
Mosquitoes hide from the midday sun. Wouldn't it be great if the places they hide were toxic to them? With Mosquito Guard, they are. Our mosquito program is designed to offer season long protection. We visit every 3-4 weeks from May to October to make sure your yard is hostile to mosquitoes and friendly to you.
Our application schedule reduces the chances of being infected by mosquito-borne diseases by 92%!
When you get mosquito control for your home, you're protecting your neighbors and your community. Every mosquito you kill or prevent means less chance someone will contract a deadly or life-altering virus. That should make you sleep good tonight.
- Recent Blog Posts
- November 20, 2019 - The Little Bug Creating A Big Stink in Hartford
- November 14, 2019 - The Ticks That Keep on Ticking in Hartford
- November 12, 2019 - Protecting Your Springfield Carpets from Beetles
- Ants - (12)
- Bed Bugs - (34)
- Birds - (2)
- Biting Insects - (6)
- careers - (1)
- Carpenter Ants - (2)
- Carpenter Bees - (2)
- Carpet Beetles - (3)
- Clover Mites - (3)
- Cockroaches - (9)
- cockroach behavior - (1)
- fall pests in springfield - (1)
- Cluster Fly Swarms - (1)
- Indian meal moths - (1)
- carpenter bee control and solutions - (1)
- pest control - (1)
- home termite control in ma - (1)
- termite control in ma and ct - (1)
- Bed Bugs and Spring Break - (1)
- tick and mosquito control in ma - (1)
- View All Tags