Mosquitoes Don't Own Your Backyard
June 16, 2016
Mosquito services make an impact. While you can't control the mosquitoes that wander onto your property from a neighbor's yard or nearby wetlands, you can reduce bites from mosquitoes because most of the mosquitoes biting you are living in your yard.
You get more bites after it rains. This is because mosquito eggs hatch when it rains. If you want fewer bites after it rains, it is important to kill those eggs before they hatch. This is where Mosquito Guard from American Pest Solutions really shines.
Mosquitoes hide from the midday sun. Wouldn't it be great if the places they hide were toxic to them? With Mosquito Guard, they are. Our mosquito program is designed to offer season long protection. We visit every 3-4 weeks from May to October to make sure your yard is hostile to mosquitoes and friendly to you.
Our application schedule reduces the chances of being infected by mosquito-borne diseases by 92%!
When you get mosquito control for your home, you're protecting your neighbors and your community. Every mosquito you kill or prevent means less chance someone will contract a deadly or life-altering virus. That should make you sleep good tonight.
- Recent Blog Posts
- September 19, 2019 - What Time Of Year Are Bed Bugs Most Active In Springfield?
- September 17, 2019 - When Does Tick Season End In Hartford Connecticut?
- September 12, 2019 - Planning A September Wedding? Don't Forget Mosquito Control!
- Ants - (12)
- Bed Bugs - (34)
- Birds - (2)
- Biting Insects - (6)
- careers - (1)
- Carpenter Ants - (2)
- Carpenter Bees - (2)
- Carpet Beetles - (2)
- Clover Mites - (3)
- Cockroaches - (9)
- tick control in springfield - (1)
- bed bug tips for homeowners - (1)
- commercial bird control in ma and ct - (1)
- free bed bug evaluation - (1)
- house spiders in ma home - (1)
- five stages of bed bug development - (1)
- common ants in springfield - (1)
- carpenter ant control in hartford ct - (1)
- ticks can cause illness - (1)
- bird removal - (1)
- View All Tags